Monday, January 20, 2014

I finally was able to download the video's of Kelci walking and playing with Gunner.

This is how she would walk around the house for probably 2 months but was never willing to let go of train.

 

This was her learning to walk while in Montana for Christmas.  It was funny to watch because she would take a few steps and then fall into my lap laughing.  Nathan and I would slowing start moving further apart from each other to make her walk farther but she would still take a few steps then fall on floor face first laughing.  I think she thought it was more fun to fall on purpose then to keep trying to walk. Now she spends 90% of her day just walking around the house thinking she is pretty cool.



Here she is with Gunner.  I wish I got her crawling over him but by the time I got camera she was just beating on him.  He could have cared less that she would just sit there and hit him.


1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love watching little ones trying to walk, they get so excited for themselves! And I can't believe how good Gunner was with her...he kinda looked dead, didn't even flinch when she was playing on him! She needs a puppy!

    ReplyDelete