Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Kelci and I had the opportunity to go to Montana the beginning of November to see my sister Tammy and her family before the moved to Connecticut.  While their my parents and I took Mariah, Mason, and Kelci to go see the trains.  Mason is obsessed with trains so he was in seventh heaven.  The kids loved to be able to drive the train.

Mariah doesn't look happy because she was mad that we wanted the door open so we could take a picture.


 Grandma with Kelci and Mariah

Grandpa with Mason

Once we were done playing on the train we took the kids down to see the real train.  Mason was so happy to see the real trains.

For some reason I can't upload the video but while in Montana Kelci fell in love with Gunner.  She would crawl all over him, give him kisses, beat his tummy and he wouldn't even budge.






No comments:

Post a Comment