Monday, November 9, 2015

Halloween

This year for Halloween Kelci chose to be Elsa from Frozen.  I had every intention of making her costume but I walked into Once Upon A Child right when they were putting out their costumes and happen to find an Elsa dress for $5.  Couldn't pass it up!


Kelci trick or treating with cousin Harper
Went to a trick or treat street out in Parker.  No joke, there was a line 1/2 mile long just to get in.  We weren't going to stand in line to walk a street and get candy.  We were able to snap this picture of Kelci with cousins Harper and Evan.






Pumpkin painting/carving


 Kelci's pumpkin

 Nathan's finished pumpkin

Kelci was invited to Desi's (a girl from my school who has babysat Kelci) Halloween Party.  I wasn't sure if Kelci would have fun because everyone was 10 years old so there was no one Kelci's age.  Boy was I wrong.  She had a blast.  Desi was very good at including Kelci.  They had a few games for the kids and then just a bunch of food for everyone.  One of the games were turning kids into mummies with toilet paper.  After the mummies were made the kids ended up have a HUGE toilet paper fight.  It was a disaster but Kelci had a blast throwing it everywhere.  I wish I had taken more pictures of the party but didn't think about it until the toilet paper fight.


 Desi throwing the paper on Kelci
Kelci's favorite thing is to make cookies so of course we had to make Halloween Cookies.  Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of her decorating them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment